All natural peanut butter is one of those staples that no diet should be without.
Packed full of nutrients, healthy fats and protein, peanuts can improve your overall health and help your muscles to recover and grow stronger.
On top of this is its anti-inflammatory properties. It also features very low on the glycemic index, meaning that it does not spike your insulin.
Nuts of any kind are considered a fiber, which is another good thing and this also means that nuts take longer to digest and help to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Nothing goes better with peanuts quite like chocolate, which is why I paired them together here in this delicious ice-cream recipe.
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 1 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter (recommended: natural)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding mix
- 5 stevia tablets
- Combine all ingredients together and add 1/2 cup of cold water. Blend until smooth using a magic bullet or blender.
- Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, stirring every 1/2 hour.
Total Fat: 9 g (81 cal)
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g (44 cal)
Protein: 42 g (168 cal)